Offer Patient Financing To Your Clients - Clinic Management

Login

Register

Login

Register

Offer Patient Financing To Your Clients

Offer Patient Financing To Your Clients

Canada’s complex health care system ranks 10 of 17 in the OECD, in terms of quality and patient outcomes. In 1990, it ranked 5th. And our healthcare expenditure (public and private) ranks higher than the average of its OECD peers. The annual health care costs range significantly based on age. On average, a 75 to 79-year old’s health care costs surpass $11,000/year, while a 40 to 44-year old’s costs are less than $3,000. Even though, in 2015 approximately 10% of our GDP was spent on healthcare, only 70% of Canadian health care is publicly funded; the remaining 30% consists of out-of-pocket expenditure, private health insurance, and miscellaneous private funding (e.g. research). With the mounting cost of out of pocket healthcare expenses, 52% of consumers would postpone a $2,500+ out-of-pocket health-related expense due to cost, according to CRNRC.

Using patient financing healthcare providers, can make it easy for consumers to access healthcare and can grow their business 10-30%.

 “Our average ticket size with financing is 48% higher than with a credit card” –  Retailer

Key features

  • Fast credit approval- Customers get approved and leave with their purchase in less than 5 minutes.
  • Easy and simple- 100% paperless application, fully automated with ID scanning technology.
  • Flexible payment plans- Zero percent or low interest, deferred or equal billing plans with terms upto 72 months.
  • High approval rates- Our approval process helps us approve more customers from newcomers to retirees.
  • Free marketing collateral- To help you grow and enhance your client service
  • Fast payment- Clinics get paid within 3 business days after loan finalization.
  • Low risk- Does not tie up or risk any existing capital with in-house financing

Why offer patient financing?

  • Increase traffic- Attractive financing plans increase customer traffic.
  • Increase sales- Make it easier for your clients to access healthcare, give your customers relief with a deferred payment plan.
  • Increase average ticket size- Financing plans present ’up-sell’ opportunities.
  • Increase your bottom line- Increased client flow and greater average ticket sizes will increase your profit margins

AND ITS FREE

Google Analytics Alternative